- What is my goal in working with the group?
- What is my motivation?
- How do I keep up my motivation?
- What do I believe is the target group’s motivation for being part of the project?
- What happens with my motivation during the process?
- What blocks and inhibits me?
- What is my goal and my intention?
- What do I prioritize in the work?
- How can I coordinate the group's motivation and my own motivation? How do the two worlds meet?
- How can we create exchange and collaboration?
- What constitutes the quality of the work for me?
- Drawing the line of motivation – the ups and downs in the process.
- Where is the line between success and failure?
- What is valuable for us in the process?
- How do I deal with failure?
- How can I combine idealism and pragmatism?
- What is more important: the process or the result? Is the process the result?
Last modified: Sunday, 26 February 2023, 10:00 AM