02: Relations – Me and the Target Group
- What are my preconceived ideas and prejudices?
- What do I need to know about the group? (backgrounds, needs, etc.)
- How do I get in touch with the group / meet them / invite them? What is their starting point?
- What are my ambitions and what are the group’s ambitions – where do we meet?
- What elements establish our relationship?
- How can I work in a supportive way?
- Do I use a gender- and diversity-inclusive language – politically correct language?
- How do I create a respectful environment? What aspects are important or me – and to the group?
- What is the artistic background of the group and in what ways are they able to access what I offer?
- Regarding the first encounter, is there anything in particular that I have to consider? Also when working with the group? Are there traumas, taboos, etc.? – e.g. when working with refugees?
- What is triggering or what could be triggering?
- What languages are spoken?
- How is gender and diversity-inclusive language, that is, politically correct language used or introduced?
- Where are the resources of the group?
- What is my relationship to the target group?
- What expectations and ideas do I bring to the group?
- What is the group's relationship to art – what are their preferences? What is their taste?
Zuletzt geändert: Sonntag, 26. Februar 2023, 14:36