01: Target Group
- What do I need to know about the group beforehand? What knowledge do I need to acquire about the group before I meet them? What do I need to watch out for?
- Resources & potential: What are the resources of the group? What potentials do the participants bring with them?
- What is the specific situation that the group emerges from/starts out with?
- What are the needs of the group I am working with?
- Which topics and issues are important to the group? What cues can I pick up?
- Which “knowledges” and ideas preexist within the group (about art and artistic work)?
- What are their expectations?
- What is the artistic background of the group and what level of access are they provided with?
- Are there any aspects in the first encounter that I need to pay particular attention to and also while working with them?
- What triggers the group?
- Which languages are spoken?
Last modified: Sunday, 26 February 2023, 9:56 AM