Task A2_03 Artistic exploration of principles of practice
This task allows you to explore principles of practice with your own artistic medium and skills.
- Reflect on your own artistic core: what does it constitute? What skills and practices have you refined throughout your education and career?
- Draw on what we discussed about the artistic core at the beginning of the Lecture A2: Social, ethical and pedagogical artistry
- Use your artistic mediums and skills to explore one (or more) of the principles of practice you designed in Task A2_02 Designing your SEA project: principles of practice
- Create and produce an artistic output (image, short video, sound recording, playscript, etc.) from your exploration
- Reflect on your own output by focusing on the positive aspects: How does the principle come out to you in the artistic output? What did you experience when watching/reading the output?
Hint: Keep it short and simple. Think of exploring the process and experimenting rather than producing an output. Focus on the process.
Last modified: Thursday, 27 April 2023, 10:41 AM