04: Group Processes
- What is my "style" when leading the group?
- What is my "habit" when leading the group?
- Which values are important to me in leading a group?
- Do I have skills which help me to react to a moment of crisis in a group?
- How do I deal with "problems" and difficult situations?
- How do I create a trusting environment?
- What knowledge is useful about working with groups when engaging in this kind of work?
- Using an example (a difficult group situation), describe how you dealt with the situation and how you managed it.
- Are there rules that the group as such agrees upon, rules that guide the working process? What rules does the group come up with and which ones are needed?
- Who am I in relation to the group? What is my role? (e.g. supporting, leading) – what positions do I hold?
- How do I deal with emotions and affects within the group?
Last modified: Sunday, 26 February 2023, 9:59 AM